Author Topic: Wallmote Quad  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Gom01Vera

Re: Wallmote Quad
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 04:36:30 pm »
A week ago I received the z-stick, successfully updated the firmware on the wallmote and fully charged the wallmote.

After a week the wallmote is still responding. It looks like the update has solved the battery draining.

(so, now we can focus again on getting the wallmote functional)

Offline Quixote

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 05:41:39 pm »
Nice!
I've had my eye on these for a while now since I installed a bunch of LIFX bulbs and set the Vera up to control them.
I think they could be a perfect solution for many applications, provided someone builds a plugin that allows us to use all of the functions of the device (gestures, etc.). I was considering the Fibaro Swipe, but the price is a little steep and my experience with Fibaro customer support has been very negative.
Once you guys sort out the details, I'll pull the trigger and buy one for every room.
Thanks.
My "Karma" has been modified by 2 or 3 douchebags that didn't like that I criticized the plugin that they worship. I'm not actually a bad person.

Offline HarryHighHair

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 03:26:13 am »
So pardon my inexperience here. When you say
"Meanwhile,
Basic 1 tap functionality can be achieved using D_CentralSceneController1.json"
how do I use it? I changed the device_json field to the above string and the whole device mysteriously vanished from my controller.. Clearly I got that wrong :(

Offline jared13

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 05:31:01 am »
I managed to get the one tap scene controller functionality but I intermittently get about 10 seconds orange LED flashing.  Happens a few times a day, and is incredibly bright and annoying at night.

Anyone else get this or know why it would be happening?  Battery is 80%

Offline jensk

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2017, 04:24:53 am »
I got the same issue.

It might be when the wallmote is in awaik state.

/Jens

Offline jared13

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2017, 03:56:00 am »
According to Aoen labs helpdesk this intermittent orange flashing is the intermittent wakeup.

This can be disabled by setting the Wakeup Interval to 0 in device settings.