Author Topic: Alexa Skill beta issue  (Read 606 times)

Offline Pabla

• Sr. Newbie
Alexa Skill beta issue
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:39:58 pm »
Before the Alexa skill was available in Canada there was a beta version available which allowed us Canadians to use Alexa with Vera. After the official version was released to everyone I tried to disable the beta skill and enable the non beta version. No matter what I do I can never seem to get rid of the beta version of the skill. If I enable the non-beta Vera skill, in the ?your skills? section it shows the beta skill enabled (screenshot attached). I?ve been on support with the Alexa team and was directed to get support from the developers. I was wondering if anyone has been having the same issue as me, and if you found a workaround.

Offline Diego_

• Support
Re: Alexa Skill beta issue
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 11:54:15 pm »
I've noticed that you have a trouble ticket opened in our system about this issue.

I will raise its priority and try to find a resolution in the coming days.

We'll keep you posted.

Diego ▾ Customer Care
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272 HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline Ckillem

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 04:00:15 pm »
Hi,
I have the same ?issue?, the alexa skill is marked as ?dev us?.
Any updates on the topic ?
Thanks!

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 08:37:35 am »
Hi there,

We've pushed a new Vera Skill which contains the new localizations, for approval to Amazon (French, Italian, German, Japanese).
The people that remained on the development skill will get notified as soon as we clear things with Amazon regarding beta tests.

Stay tuned.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:16:39 am by Sorin »
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7