Author Topic: "Play nice" devices list  (Read 23581 times)

Offline Jesfer

Re: "Play nice" devices list
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2018, 05:10:22 am »

UI7 firmware has only one head build and will be exactly the same on all Vera hardware. So if there's an incompatibility with one unit, it will be for all.
Latest available official release is the norm, and Known to work is based on this firmware.

Does that mean that if I look at http://getvera.com/compatibility/ and see a device listed as compatible with Vera Edge and Vera Plus but not Vera Secure it is actually compatible with Vera Secure?

Like this one: http://getvera.com/portfolio-posts/wintop-doorwindow-sensor/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 05:17:26 am by Jesfer »

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2018, 05:04:15 am »
That is a Z-Wave device and will work with All the controllers.
VeraSecure is not listed just yet as it was not released when that device was posted.

Thank you for the heads up. I will give the team an heads up to update it.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline kwieto

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2018, 05:43:06 am »
Some No-Name (Heiman?) CO sensor, looks exactly like Zipato CO sensor - works well, but pairing as generic. device type and xml have to be changed to SmokeSensor1, and device json to CO_Sensor1.

Zipato RGBW2 bulb, works well both with RGB plugin and with native support, also need a change in settings (device type, xml and json) to DimmableRGBLight2

Qubino ON/OFF Thermostat - works, but to turn it on you have to use lua code as it has only OFF and Automatic available via the interface. Choosing automatic option switches it OFF few moments later. To make it work, you have to set it to "Heat", which you can do via lua in scene. What is odd, if you want to program its behaviour via MyModes panel, you have "Heat" option available to choose and it act accordingly.

Mob.iq switches - didn't test it by myself, but I have first-hand report that they work. Don't know about remote controls (which are interesting, by the way)