Author Topic: VeraEdge Half-Dead, Need Help with SSH  (Read 256 times)

Offline Khaztr

VeraEdge Half-Dead, Need Help with SSH
« on: April 14, 2017, 05:20:52 pm »
So I waited until now to install February's update, thinking by now I would have heard about any pending issues.  But of course, didn't do me any good, bricked my device anyway.  A hard reset has got it to actually boot, at which point I can SSH into it.  However, the Web UI won't load (locally or through Vera's site).  When I try to do another hard reset using the SSH command, it tells me that it has insufficient space. 

Does anyone know of a good way to clean the storage up using SSH?  I have an appointment with CS in a few hours, but I figured I'd ask in case they don't show up.

Offline Don Phillips

• Worthington Engineering, Inc.
Re: VeraEdge Half-Dead, Need Help with SSH
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:09:57 pm »
When I had similar issues in February, I opened a ticket via an e-mail to support and they got me up and running pretty quickly.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.947, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, Insteon garage control, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.