We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Vera MiOS Remote (iOS)  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Don Phillips

Re: Vera MiOS Remote (iOS)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 08:55:08 pm »
The latest update allows me to connect to my Vera, and I can see all of the devices. 
Vera 3, 1.7.1040, CT101, Everspring Motion, GE/Jasco Switch/Dimmer, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, LB60Z-1 bulb, Hue, Alexa, Zooz 4-1

Offline ogudet

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 02:57:49 am »
Version 1.2 is available with the bug fixes. (Thanks to Don to reveal it)

Version 1.3 with some improvements in functionalities will arrive in about a week.
- You can tap on the icons of the help screen to have direct access to the config screens
- If only one system is configured you show immediately the devices on the configuration screen
- Live screen background coming from a camera, just make double tap on the camera icon (you need the multipage option for this functionality)
  - With hidden devices on the screen you can click on the object to activate it (I'll post later a video on the dedicated support web site)

http://iossupport.gudet.ch/en/home/veraremote-2/

Offline ogudet

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 02:36:37 am »
A new version has recently been released on the App Store.
The main new features are the possibility of placing elements to be controlled on the live images of the cameras and even making them invisible to interact directly with the object itself.
There are no more subscriptions for options, you can now buy the option that releases all the features forever.
A 14-day trial period can be activated free of charge.