Author Topic: Evolve T100R Zwave will not connect unless 4 inches or less away VeraPlus  (Read 206 times)

Offline vpaul

Hi, My Evolve T100R Zwave will not connect unless 4 inches or less away from the VeraPlus. I had this Thermostat working well for quite some time with the VeraPlus in another room about 20 feet away. Then just recently I could not control the thermostat (T100R).  With suggestions from support to exclude and then reinclude I found that the T100R was somehow still paired to my 2gig panel.  I unpaired form the 2 gig panel and was able to pair it to the VeraPlus.  The only neighbor on the T100R is # 1 (vera) . At one time it also showed neighbor 5 which I had moved to within 2 feet of the VeraPlus and let the routine 2am repair run it's course. I have checked the voltages to the T100R and fine 28 volts AC.  Seems to me that the T100R zwave signal may be very week.  I can control all other devices all over the house with the VeraPlus in the same original location.  Also somewhere in between testing I updated to the latest firmware.  Any Help or suggestions PLEASE to get this T100R working again without having to have my VeraPlus sitting on top of the thermostat (literally tied on right now)?  Please HELP , Thanks

Offline vpaul

Phone in support to Vera has given up. If there was another thermostat that has a fan cycler I would buy it. I know Trane has one but from what I have seen it is an Evolve T100R with the Trane logo on it.  Any Ideas here?  Thanks