Author Topic: Date and Time off Vera+ and Vera shows OFFLINE  (Read 151 times)

Offline garretn

Date and Time off Vera+ and Vera shows OFFLINE
« on: April 23, 2017, 09:26:00 am »
I can't seem to find where I set the date and time on this?  The locations tab just spins and never goes into it if that is where I do that.  Vera shows the system to be OFFLINE as well.  Scenes don't work I assume since the date and time are off.  I have power cycled the controller and removed it from Vera account and reinstalled it but still shows offline.

Version 1.7.2608

Offline John M.

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
Re: Date and Time off Vera+ and Vera shows OFFLINE
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 10:21:48 am »
garretn,

It looks to me that unit might have some issues contacting the cloud servers, that's why account data is not loading.

In any case, Customer Care team is also working over the weekend and it should be able to assist you.
John.M. ▾ Senior Customer Care Advocate
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am ? 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am ? 06:00 pm

Offline garretn

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 11:28:35 am »
Thank you for pointing out they would be working on Sunday..  I called and we found the DNS entry didn't have the decimals points between the numbers.  I have no idea how that could just get wiped out but it did.  Bottom line is it's working again after it could resolve the address to get back to Vera.

For others that might read this the Vera+ doesn't have a way to keep time it relies on the internet to get that information.

Offline Don Phillips

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 12:10:46 pm »
For others that might read this the Vera+ doesn't have a way to keep time it relies on the internet to get that information.

I think that is true of all of the Vera's.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.919, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, Insteon garage control, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.