Author Topic: ";" missing in PLEG editor  (Read 204 times)

Offline zedrally

• Black Cat Controllers & Control Systems
    • Black Cat Control Systems
";" missing in PLEG editor
« on: June 19, 2017, 06:03:03 am »
Being a Senior Citizen with not so debatable eyesight, I attempted to reprogram a condition which required the sequence operator ";".

Now, as I'm not only old, but also colour challenged, no matter what I could do was to either see (in this case because of the multitude of text colours) the ";" or find the ";" in the drop down box (is it there?).
In this UI I can easily see it but not in the PLEG UI7!

That light magenta or is it blue, light blue or pantone whatever or is nearly impossible to see let alone the other colours.

Am I the only one that has problems with the syntax editor colours ? Is it possible to just have a Black Option rather than all of these different colours? The UI5 PLEG UI is clear as crystal.

RTS. if there is an easy way to just have black syntax, it would be appreciated on these poor old eyes.
Living in the Land of Oz, give me a vegemite sandwich. Home Seer, Vera Lite & Edge, Popp, Black Cat Smart Hub & Vera G, Black Cat Lite 1 & 2's a Black Cat Dimmer or 2, then some  Black Cat Cat's Eye PIR's & Door-Window Sensors plus a Z-UNO or 2.

Offline Don Phillips

• Worthington Engineering, Inc.
Re: ";" missing in PLEG editor
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 08:33:22 pm »
That light magenta or is it blue, light blue or pantone whatever or is nearly impossible to see let alone the other colours.

This may not be helpful but I think the word you were searching for cyan. Magenta is a purple-red color, and Pantone is a color system, used to communicate colors. But RTS will have to reprogram his software to change the color schemes.

In case you were not aware, most browsers allow you to zoom in and out of a web page.  The easiest is to use CTRL + to zoom in and CTRL - to zoom out.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.947, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, Insteon garage control, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 08:35:18 pm »
You here is an option to turn off the syntax assistance. That turns off the colors.

Offline zedrally

• Black Cat Controllers & Control Systems
    • Black Cat Control Systems
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 08:50:59 pm »
^^^

Thats good to know, thanks RTS for the helpful advice.

I found the On/Off for the Syntax editor and life has returned to normal (whatever that is)!
Living in the Land of Oz, give me a vegemite sandwich. Home Seer, Vera Lite & Edge, Popp, Black Cat Smart Hub & Vera G, Black Cat Lite 1 & 2's a Black Cat Dimmer or 2, then some  Black Cat Cat's Eye PIR's & Door-Window Sensors plus a Z-UNO or 2.