Author Topic: Pairing Foscam IP cameras to my Vera Edge unit: FI9821WBV2, FI8910W, and FI8905E  (Read 365 times)

Offline ReggieD

I looked at several posts trying to get the simple instructions to load several cameras to my Vera system.  Can someone simplify it for me.  I currently have the following Vera system: Vera Edge, and current IP cameras Foscam: FI9821WBV2, FI8910W, and FI8905E . These cameras are currently being monitored via Blue IRIS rev4.  I want to also monitor these cameras thru my Vera app. Selecting Generic IP camera with the IP address, port number, log-in name, and password being loading to the app is not bringing up the camera video.  Can someone explain what plug-ins I need and the correct format to enter in the vera app to connect to the cameras above.  I did download the two Foscam plug-ins listed on the Vera app's plug-in section. Still no video.

Offline Don Phillips

• Worthington Engineering, Inc.
I configured mine about a year ago - cannot remember the details, but I do remember doing a lot of reading in this forum.  Here are the big picture steps:
- blue iris plug in
- DVR plug-in
- virtual motion plug-in

If you search those items you should be able to configure things.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.947, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, Insteon garage control, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.

Offline ReggieD

Thanks  :)

Offline Albert1

• Sr. Newbie
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 07:29:29 am by Albert1 »