Author Topic: Qubino Weather Station  (Read 187 times)

Offline GHoward

Qubino Weather Station
« on: June 25, 2017, 02:46:02 pm »
My Wife bought me a Qubino Weather Station as an add-on to my Vera Plus set-up. Having set it all up the darn thing doesn't want to register properly with Vera. I now see that I'm not the only one in this position. I have emailed Qubino Tech Support and they advise me... 1/ The interface wasn't 'implemented' properly. 2/ They are aware of the problem and are 'talking to' mios about the problem (They imply that the problem is not with the Qubino software). 3/ There is unlikely to be a resolution to the problem any time soon.(Again due to lack of interest from mios)
I'm using a Vera Plus running V 1.7.2 software (Latest) plus an RFXtrx433E unit to allow me to control devices on the 433MHz band.
The Weather Station components transmit data to the Z-Wave USB interface at 433MHz. (It's just the Z-Wave link that doesn't register properly.)
Has anyone any ideas how I can get around this?

Offline janne

Re: Qubino Weather Station
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 02:43:54 pm »
I have the same problem with a vera plus and the qubino weather station and I see you didn't get any reply's at your post. Have you got the weather station functioning now with your Vera?