Author Topic: No devices show up  (Read 460 times)

Offline sirpinky

• Sr. Newbie
No devices show up
« on: June 29, 2017, 03:52:41 pm »
Hi guys,

first off - thanks for building this app!

I got it to work, installed latest version 24 from the marketplace.
Reported files mismatch - I uploaded the missing files (found on another post).
Now, it seems to work and says "ready" as the status, but it didn't create any devices.

I only have 1 device in my wink account: a ring pro doorbell. It should come with a motion sensor, and maybe a button at least, but I don't have any devices on my vera.

If I go to the wink device in vera and look at Summary I see "Devices:" with nothing after that.

I tried enabling "Create Vera device for sensors:" and hit re-sync after, still nothing.

One more question: in the latest version of UI7 - how do I manually restart the LuaUPnP engine? Can't find this option anywhere.

Thanks!

Offline dclloyd

• Sr. Newbie
Re: No devices show up
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 05:35:52 pm »
Hi guys,

Now, it seems to work and says "ready" as the status, but it didn't create any devices.

I only have 1 device in my wink account: a ring pro doorbell. It should come with a motion sensor, and maybe a button at least, but I don't have any devices on my vera.

If I go to the wink device in vera and look at Summary I see "Devices:" with nothing after that.

I tried enabling "Create Vera device for sensors:" and hit re-sync after, still nothing.

One more question: in the latest version of UI7 - how do I manually restart the LuaUPnP engine? Can't find this option anywhere.

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat.  Noticed some references to Wink now using local versus webservers, which makes me wonder if you need a physical Wink Hub for this to work.  You can reload the LuaUPnP engine in SETTINGS, Z-WAVE SETTINGS, Advanced tab.

Offline tomtcom

• Beta Testers
Re: No devices show up
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 05:52:18 pm »
Hi guys,

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat.  Noticed some references to Wink now using local versus webservers, which makes me wonder if you need a physical Wink Hub for this to work.  You can reload the LuaUPnP engine in SETTINGS, Z-WAVE SETTINGS, Advanced tab.

You don't need the Wink hub, that's why the plugin was great. I have the Ring and was using this app but too many plugins were causing luup restarts but I think it was the older Nest from Vera plugin causing those issues. I was able to get the motion sensor from Ring in before and I don't have a Wink hub.

The wink local versus web relates to v1 or v2 of the physical wink hub.