Author Topic: Shutting off a scene and then resuming it during another scene  (Read 184 times)

Offline michaelhinchey

I have a scene that turns on the door lock every 1 minute/ Locks the door every min.    I want to have another scene that I need the door to stay unlocked for 12 minutes or so when it is activated.  So basically a code is pressed on the door, a light turns off and then 10 minutes later the light turns on to 50% and then the door re-locks at 12 minutes.  However, like I said the door already re-locks every 1 minute so but I need it to stay unlocked for the full duration.  Does anyone know of a way outside of writing luup code in order to do this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance

Offline jswim788

Re: Shutting off a scene and then resuming it during another scene
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 12:46:16 am »
The most practical answer is probably to use PLEG if you don't want to use lua.  You are asking for something to be conditional which isn't possible in the native interface without a bit of lua.  (Unless someone proves me wrong - I'm all ears.)

Other choices: install AltUI and use the blockly editor in it (creates the lua expression you need via a GUI) or use the AltUI workflows (like state machines).

Offline michaelhinchey

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 09:10:23 am »
Hello.  Do you install altui as an app through vera plus or just on a computer and then copy and paste it to vera gui?

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 09:19:28 am »
It's available from the MiOS App Store for direct loading into Vera.

https://apps.mios.com/plugin.php?id=8246
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P.
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, DataYours, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.