Author Topic: Loss of lul_settings values?  (Read 111 times)

Offline ceefin

Loss of lul_settings values?
« on: August 03, 2017, 06:28:34 pm »
Hello lua gurus,

I have an issue with a plugin that I've been unable to figure out. It was working fine up until a couple firmware releases ago, but for whatever reason something has changed.

The plugin in question is the MagicHome RGBW plugin.

The issue I'm having is that the values in the form fields (which are specified in the json file) aren't transmitted when the command is called.

The non-variable portion of the command is set in lul_settings (those being {serviceId="urn:ceefin-mcvforum-com:serviceId:MagicHomeRGBW1",action="SetRGBW",DeviceNum="194"}) - but the newRGBW string (which is defined as below) isn't transmitted..

Code: [Select]
"Command": {
                        "Service": "urn:ceefin-mcvforum-com:serviceId:MagicHomeRGBW1",
                        "Action": "SetRGBW",
                        "Parameters": [
                            {
                                "Name": "newRGBW",
                                "ID": "newRGBWIn",
                                "Value": ""
                            }
                        ]
                    }

I added the "Value": "" line in testing - it made no difference.

There is nothing from this value transmitted to the plugin in the lul_settings table.

It looks like it worked fine up until 7.0.21.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Offline rafale77

Re: Loss of lul_settings values?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 11:00:22 am »
There is a bug on firmware 7.0.21 which some of us have reported and apparently has been fixed (verified at least on a couple of plugins) on 7.0.22.

I had the same problem when working on the plantlink plugin. the lul.settings are not getting populated. Try the last firmware out.
127 zwave nodes, 8 zigbee nodes, 256 devices, 17 apps, 128 scenes on a Vera Plus linked with Echo and HomeKit through bridges