General > Upgrading

VeraPlus 1.7.3015

(1/19) > >>

mvader:
Anyone take the plunge? I'm upgrading now.. crossing fingers :)

edit: appears to have worked.. took around 5 minutes.

BigE-TX:
Just updated and several of my devices have disappeared.  Have been using The GE Caddx plug in and 8 of my 15 devices have disappeared from it.  I still see them in zones, but they've disappeared under the device tab.  Also, sorting devices by type shows two of my locks under the heading: Poly-Control Danalock which I haven't had installed in well over a year and on an older VeraEdge at that.  This leaves me wondering what other devices I have that are missing or mis-classified?

This may be one of those situations where I actually need to restore from backup.  Alarm PIR still shows in Virtual Switch app and is still part of a scene, but I've lost the PIR itself.  So very odd.

The folks were extremely helpful this evening.   We tried restoring backup to new firmware, but no changes.   2 issues developed: first, lost 8 of 15 id'd devices tied to the GE/Caddx plug-in app...many with scenes tied to them.  Second, was no longer able to put the controller into inclusion mode at all - without an error.  Support moved system back to old firmware and restored backup.  All devices back and everything normal once again.   :D

BOFH:
Updated my Plus and Edge with as far as I can tell no negative effects. Not touching my Ui7 vera3 as lately any firmware upgrade there crashes and requires a factory reset and full restore..

timtownsend:
I tried to upgrade to the new firmware on a Vera Plus, and now the luup engine won't load. Help?

Don Phillips:

--- Quote from: BOFH on August 03, 2017, 09:28:05 pm ---Updated my Plus and Edge with as far as I can tell no negative effects. Not touching my Ui7 vera3 as lately any firmware upgrade there crashes and requires a factory reset and full restore..

--- End quote ---

I, too, will hold off. Doing a factory reset and restore breaks Datamine2 and it is a pain setting it back up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version