We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: iPad Version  (Read 21902 times)

Offline SquareConnectJohn

Re: iPad Version
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 03:25:26 am »
wseverino,

if you are still having difficulties finding this, please contact me directly at john@SQ......com
Square Connect Co-Founder

Offline grybrd

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 09:18:36 am »
 "universal app"  I would assume includes android if it is universal .... J/K

Offline Cherokee180c

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 03:19:46 pm »
Any update on the Ipad version beta testing?

Offline SquareConnectMat

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 08:39:39 pm »
It is in beta testing still... Kinks being worked out. Looking good!

Mat

Offline cwca02

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 01:28:44 pm »
I'd be happy to test as well if you need any more.

Offline cwca02

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 01:31:59 pm »
Oh, and just for the record, I'd be willing to pay for this app on the iPad.  Bring it on!

Offline Cherokee180c

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 10:35:45 pm »
I took the leap today and purchased the blaster and Vera 2. I hope I can get the iPad version soon, even if it is in beta status as my application is for use with the iPad and I don't want to have to redo any of the configuration work if possible. Can't wait to get started later this week.

Offline steveg

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2011, 09:38:57 am »
"universal app"  I would assume includes android if it is universal .... J/K

Universal is a Apple term for an App where the iPad and iPhone versions are in the same binary. iPhone/iPod Apps will run on iPad but do not take advantage of  the larger iPad screen.

Offline Cherokee180c

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2011, 09:12:56 am »
Any update? :)

Offline SquareConnectMat

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2011, 06:10:43 pm »
Working working working... It is in closed Beta, and by past experience, I would say close to Apple Store submission. I can't give a date as ther are still possible 'show stoppers' than might come out and ofcourse Apple is unpredicatable, but the iPad version is lookign REALLY nice with some great new features.

Mat

Offline blazinace

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2011, 08:04:07 pm »
Working working working... It is in closed Beta, and by past experience, I would say close to Apple Store submission. I can't give a date as ther are still possible 'show stoppers' than might come out and ofcourse Apple is unpredicatable, but the iPad version is lookign REALLY nice with some great new features.

Mat

Mat, have you decided yet on the price ?

Offline Cherokee180c

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 12:54:58 pm »
I wasn't trying to bug (no pun intended) you guys, just really exited for the product.  Your iphone version is working better then I ever imagined and one of my major bug fixes I found is in the new release (final macro command execution through the command list, which will launch the right screen for my activity macros).  You guys really need to go on a bit of a PR campaign for the product now.  Us users can do some of it for you with some good YouTube videos and facebook posts, but I recently saw a shootout of iPhone IR control software, and your program was not even included in the article.  The funny thing is that I know for a fact, your product is the best out of the lot.  It had Peel, the Griffin Beacon, etc.  Nothing even close to your program.  Your system is working 100 times better than my crappy harmony 1000 remote ever did.    

Offline SquareConnectMat

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 03:44:10 pm »
We really appreciate the endorsement.... Marketing and PR is not our strongest suit :-(. Something we are working on.

If you like our product and you see something online that should really mention us, we always appreciate it if you post a comment to that site stating why we are so much better than the alternatives!

Thanks for the support...

Mat

Offline Cherokee180c

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 06:22:14 pm »
No problem, I will let you know if I see anything elese, or if I can find that article again. You really should go for a PR release to Engadget, since they covered the upcomming Blaster Pro model (which is where I found out about it). You can probably use it as an update on the Pro model general timing with a bunch more detail on the Designer software and iPad specific software release features.

Offline azrml

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 05:27:50 pm »
Hi,

If I have the iPhone/iPod version configured for my setup,  when I upgrade/install the iPad version,  will those settings stay,  or do I have to configure from scratch?

Mike