Author Topic: New Plugin: SiteSensor  (Read 3186 times)

Online rigpapa

• toggledbits.com
Re: New Plugin: SiteSensor
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2018, 04:56:37 pm »
It's all or nothing. If you implement the function, AltUI puts the title in the box, but leaves the rest up to the function. And it does nasty things like set a ginormous default font size (62px on my desktop, 42 on my phone), and that widget CSS, that just make formatting it in there nightmare. Just the fact that the icons in the default presentation are over-scaled to a larger size (makes them kind of blurry and ugly) and there's quite a bit of hard-coding for certain device types, makes me think this is something that was done early on but hasn't revisited in a while. The function isn't even documented in his current plugin guide; I found it by reading his code.
Author of Rachio, Deus Ex Machina II, Intesis WMP Gateway, SiteSensor, DelayLight, Auto Virtual Thermostat and VirtualSensor plugins. Vera Plus w/100+ Z-wave devices. Vera3 sandbox.

Offline rafale77

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2018, 05:45:53 pm »
Thank you. Pretty happy with the outcome actually. See attached
Openluup (52 devices, 82 scenes, 16 apps) controlling HomeAss + VeraPlus with 130 zwave nodes, 8 Zigbee nodes, 5 apps, 233 devices, 84 scenes + VeraEdge (0 node, 26 devices, 6 App, 0 scene); Bridged to Homekit and Alexa.

Online rigpapa

• toggledbits.com
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2018, 06:10:54 pm »
Looks good! And thanks for introducing me to a feature I had completely missed!
Author of Rachio, Deus Ex Machina II, Intesis WMP Gateway, SiteSensor, DelayLight, Auto Virtual Thermostat and VirtualSensor plugins. Vera Plus w/100+ Z-wave devices. Vera3 sandbox.