Author Topic: ALTUI newbie questions  (Read 489 times)

Offline amg0

• Sr. Hero Member
Re: ALTUI newbie questions
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 12:17:19 pm »
hi AMG0 just wanted to let you know that both 2098 and 2099 have the same issue - lean mode doesnt refresh/update given the above links.

I checked several time and it all works fine for me. so there must be something else. you need to give me more details like the extract of console javascript log ( ctrl + shift + J on chrome opens it , then keep it open and force a refresh of the browser page with ALTUI ). I could also need to know more details about your user page ; which device is not refreshing , which device type and which widget control do you see not refreshing.  on myside I have seen device variables,  devices Icon, on off switches,  all properly refreshing in lean mode.
what is your box is it a VERA or openLuup ? which version

thx

Offline alexk

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 02:20:22 pm »
hi AMG0 just wanted to let you know that both 2098 and 2099 have the same issue - lean mode doesnt refresh/update given the above links.

I checked several time and it all works fine for me. so there must be something else. you need to give me more details like the extract of console javascript log ( ctrl + shift + J on chrome opens it , then keep it open and force a refresh of the browser page with ALTUI ). I could also need to know more details about your user page ; which device is not refreshing , which device type and which widget control do you see not refreshing.  on myside I have seen device variables,  devices Icon, on off switches,  all properly refreshing in lean mode.
what is your box is it a VERA or openLuup ? which version

thx
hi AMG0,

screenshots attached of both  with and without lean activated. - it seems there is an error in lean mode not present on the full view.
The devices all freeze in lean mode - they are either a pluggin based device for my alarm or various thermostats / and an aeotec energy monitor.
Using Vera plus unit with the previous firmware to current as latest has a bug with hidding some devices. version of ui =     1.7.2935

hope this is better in terms of info now.

Alex

Offline amg0

• Sr. Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 03:14:02 pm »
ok, first thing is to run MISC/DEBUG fix device state and type "0-131" in the dialog box. then let the box reload luup. that should remove the first warning. I am trying to see the other error but the good news is that this javascript crash is indeed responsible of the fact that widgets are not updated

Offline alexk

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 03:26:01 pm »
ok, first thing is to run MISC/DEBUG fix device state and type "0-131" in the dialog box. then let the box reload luup. that should remove the first warning. I am trying to see the other error but the good news is that this javascript crash is indeed responsible of the fact that widgets are not updated

Done, error removed. Waiting on the big red one :)

thanks!

Alex

Offline amg0

• Sr. Hero Member
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 03:48:57 pm »
I found the issue. it is because of the space in the custom page name.
either remove the space, or use the version on GitHub which contains the fix
https://github.com/amg0/ALTUI

let me know...

Offline alexk

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 03:54:57 pm »
I found the issue. it is because of the space in the custom page name.
either remove the space, or use the version on GitHub which contains the fix
https://github.com/amg0/ALTUI

let me know...

hahaha good catch! ok removed space and it works fine! thanks for the great support!

Alex