Author Topic: Login remote redirect fails  (Read 199 times)

Offline additude

Login remote redirect fails
« on: September 09, 2017, 06:21:27 am »
I have two controllers. Sometimes when I log in thru home.getvera.com everything works fine. If I choose the remote controller, it relays me and I am at the remote controller. Sometimes it just stalls and eventually times out. LUUP Engine fails to start.
I've had that problem forever, then I write a cookie delete batch file and it would delete all the cookies on my laptop that had "mios" in them.
That worked great for the longest time. But now something else is broken and the symptoms have changed.
Now I get a Toggle Navigation screen as seen in the attached image.
Just now I was logged in thru the relay to the remote controller, things were just fine. I left for a minute, came back and screen was in Toggle Navigation. I refreshed and it took me to the login page.
I logged in, now it is stuck on Toggle.
If you want something that you have never had before, then you are going to have to do something that you have never done before.

Offline John M.

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
Re: Login remote redirect fails
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 10:08:40 am »
Hello there,

This looks like some kind of software issue or corrupted assets. Please check with our support team, and if the UI doesn't load, you can enable tech support remote channels from the mobile app, so they can work on this. They are working over the weekend. See my signature for details.
John.M. ▾ Senior Customer Care Advocate
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am ? 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am ? 06:00 pm

Offline additude

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 12:30:36 pm »
Thanks....
I set my batch file to delete all cookies with mios and vera and it resolved the issue, possibly temporarily, so I'll monitor it for a few days.
Thanks.
If you want something that you have never had before, then you are going to have to do something that you have never done before.

Offline John M.

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 12:31:28 pm »
Don't hesitate to have support to background check this as well.
John.M. ▾ Senior Customer Care Advocate
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am ? 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am ? 06:00 pm