Author Topic: Blue flashing light after update  (Read 142 times)

Offline bbeeb

Blue flashing light after update
« on: September 23, 2017, 02:01:20 pm »
Still cannot get vera lite to respond after trying to update firmware.  Posting the directions on how to directly restore firmware because I could not find when I initially searched here.  Vera sent the attached when contacted.  And, thumbs up to Magda and CHristina.  They were helpful when I spoke to them on the phone.  While they did not get my problem solved, they understood and gave suggestions to eliminate everything possible today without having to do all the basics first, which I already did.  This is MUCH better than tech suppoprt I have used from other entities.  Others tech support usually requires three phone calls to get to the person that can START helping because you have to check 10 things first that you already did to resolve the issue.  (Hear me Rockwell???)

Offline John M.

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
Re: Blue flashing light after update
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 07:16:22 am »
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your late VeraLite unit and at the same time it's nice to hear that our support team has been up to expectations. They will be thrilled to see this public statement.

If you do encounter any difficulties or issues in the future, don't hesitate to let our support team know.
John.M. ▾ Senior Customer Care Advocate
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am ? 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am ? 06:00 pm