Author Topic: cannot Associate Philiotech PAN16 with Thermostat SRT321 or with another PAN16 p  (Read 200 times)

Offline JanneSjo

cannot Associate Philiotech PAN16 plugin module with Thermostat SRT321 or with another PAN16 plugin

I have been trying different steps to associate my SRT 321 thermostat with my Plugin PAN16 but the thermostat never controls the plugin

I tried also to associate a PAN16 plugin with another PAN16 plugin - but it do not follow the other.

Am I doing something simple error?

Anyone having associations functioning with Philio Tech PAN16 plugins?

link to plugin
http://getvera.com/portfolio-posts/philio-plug-switch/
to manual
http://zwavetaiwan.com.tw/control/filedownload.ashx?type=1&output=file&id=26

Online zedrally

• Black Cat Controllers & Control Systems
    • Black Cat Control Systems
^^^
Contact support and have them fix this. This is a Vera problem, not one of Philio.
Living in the Land of Oz, give me a vegemite sandwich. Home Seer, Vera Lite & Edge, Popp, Black Cat Smart Hub & Vera G, Black Cat Lite 1 & 2's a Black Cat Dimmer or 2, then some  Black Cat Cat's Eye PIR's & Door-Window Sensors, Broadlink RMPro & Mini plus a Z-UNO or 2.

Offline JanneSjo

yes I have had contact hopefully they will be able to fix.

Meanwhile I installed OpenHab2 and tested ther and now it works as it should.

SO clearly a Vera problem.

Or possibly me not configuring correctly in Vera

Offline minigranis

Any updates in this ?
I am having the same issue, did Vera solve it ? Movning to another controller is not a option for me.

Online zedrally

• Black Cat Controllers & Control Systems
    • Black Cat Control Systems
^^^
Contact Support, only by pestering them will they update FW to support this.
Living in the Land of Oz, give me a vegemite sandwich. Home Seer, Vera Lite & Edge, Popp, Black Cat Smart Hub & Vera G, Black Cat Lite 1 & 2's a Black Cat Dimmer or 2, then some  Black Cat Cat's Eye PIR's & Door-Window Sensors, Broadlink RMPro & Mini plus a Z-UNO or 2.