Author Topic: Kwikset 914 PIN issues with UI7  (Read 81 times)

Offline hfleejr

• Sr. Newbie
Kwikset 914 PIN issues with UI7
« on: October 01, 2017, 11:45:11 am »
I recently upgraded my Vera2 (UI5) to VeraSecure (UI7) and decided to start from scratch vs. migrating the configurations/backup.  I have a Kwikset 914 that has been working great with UI5 for several years.  The lock is fully visible and controllable (lock/unlock) from the UI7 web interface.  I can also control the lock through the iphone app.  I used the master code to delete all existing PINs after pairing/including in the new system

Here are my issues:

• I can add PIN codes in the web interface, but they are not displayed (Devices/PIN Codes).  Show PINs in Clear is checked.
  • Since they don't show up on the web interface, I cannot delete PINs
  • I do not have an option to enter date/time restrictions on PIN codes.  This system is at a vacation/rental house where I need to be able to enter similar restrictions that were available in UI5.

Any ideas?

Offline hfleejr

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Kwikset 914 PIN issues with UI7
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:14:29 pm »
I also checked the KeepPinCodes variable in both the old (UI5) and new (UI7) system.  It is was set to 1 in old and 0 in new.  I set it to 1 in the new system and entered a test PIN.  UI7 gui will still not display the PIN codes.

Also, in the old version, there is an option to "Keep a copy of my PIN codes so that I can view them later" in the gui.  I do not see this option in the new system.

Help...