Author Topic: GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-100 Scene problem  (Read 81 times)

Offline andreo1958

GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-100 Scene problem
« on: October 03, 2017, 12:13:03 pm »

Hello, I have a problem with my GE thermostat. everything works well except the scene. I can change the temperature of my thermostat by the Vera application, but when I try with a scene, it does not work. In my scene I progamer an alert, I receive the alert but the temperature does not change. if I look at the last run and the next run, they are correct.

Offline Don Phillips

• Worthington Engineering, Inc.
Re: GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-100 Scene problem
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 08:59:42 pm »
I do not have that particular thermostat but my CT-101 has many similar looking variables. You have to make sure you are updating the correct one.  For instance, I have a heating setpoint, a cooling setpoint, and other, similar variables.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.947, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, Insteon garage control, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.

Offline andreo1958

Re: GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-100 Scene problem
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 06:56:24 am »
precision, my themostat is installed for a year and last winter, everything worked very well and the scenes too. this summer my thermostat was deactivated it is when I restarted (changed the batteries) that my problems began