Author Topic: wallmote quad and fibaro RGBW - light level  (Read 88 times)

Offline lay3r3

• Sr. Newbie
wallmote quad and fibaro RGBW - light level
« on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:16 am »
I'm using some of the wallmote quads for on/off usage.  I have a couple in the master bedroom to control various lights in there and they work pretty good.  The problem though seems to be in the kitchen.  I have one in there to control both overhead and under cabinet lighting.  Two buttons control overhead and two buttons control under cabinet.  The overhead buttons work as they should.  What is odd is the under cabinet lighting routinely turns on the lights at a very dim level.  This doesn't happen on the overhead lighting.  For example, over heads always turn on at 100%.  Today, the under cabinets on one fibaro RGBW turned on at 24%, yesterday another turned on at 18%.  I have to grab my phone and bump them all back to 100%. 

Anyone have any ideas here?  The wallmote is consistent with the other lighting.  Only seems to flake with Fibaro RGBW controllers.  I have four of them in the kitchen and I see the same behavior across all four. 

Offline lay3r3

• Sr. Newbie
Re: wallmote quad and fibaro RGBW - light level
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 10:24:18 pm »
I hadn't heard from anyone else here so I submitted tickets to both Aeon and Fibaro.  Will see what's going on I suppose.