Author Topic: Harmony Hub Control Not Updating with Harmony Hub  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Sammy2

Re: Harmony Hub Control Not Updating with Harmony Hub
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2017, 11:13:54 am »
I did a hard reboot / power cycle when I got home and my Vera is reacting again but I still see an error at the top of the page:

http://PLM[250] : Lua Engine Failed to Load
Harmony Control : CMD: Failed sending command get_config to Harmony Hub - errorcode=423, errormessage=Failed to connect to Harmony Hub

The PLM issue is because I do not have my Insteon PowerLine Modem connected to my Vera right now as that is another project with Vera on hold for the time being until I can get that figured out.

I deleted the app and re-installed it but it is still not working. I verified the ip address of the Hub and login credentials.

I will attach the log when I can get it down to a file size allowed for uploading here..

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2017, 11:34:44 am »
Here's the log.

micasaverde / Vera should be embarrassed by this forum software as it is a genuine PoS. I couldn't get it to post here so I sent it in a PM but then I cannot verify if you got it so let me know.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 12:18:24 pm by Sammy2 »

Offline reneboer

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 04:35:39 am »
Hi Sammy,

Got your messages and will look at the logs tonight. One advice. If the PLM is causing LUA startup failures you should deinstall it as it will cause problems for all your other LUA code and overall stability of your unit.

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2017, 11:03:29 am »
Hi Sammy,

Got your messages and will look at the logs tonight. One advice. If the PLM is causing LUA startup failures you should deinstall it as it will cause problems for all your other LUA code and overall stability of your unit.

Cheers Rene

I removed Alsteon from my system. The harmony error above is still there.

Offline reneboer

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 05:01:56 am »
Hi Sammy,

Am I correct you have a firewall between the Hub and Vera? The Hub communication uses port 5222 so you must open that as a minimum.

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 08:49:09 am »
Hi Sammy,

Am I correct you have a firewall between the Hub and Vera? The Hub communication uses port 5222 so you must open that as a minimum.

Cheers Rene

If I do I did not know it. The fact that it worked before but not now is odd but I found that my mac ID / IP Binding didn't stick and my router had changed the local address which frankly I've never seen before. I bound them and forwarded port 5222. All seems well now. I will report back later either way.

Now to set up device buttons..