We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: New issue with Schlage locks  (Read 5997 times)

Offline anthonyris

Re: New issue with Schlage locks
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2018, 08:10:55 pm »
Ditto, Schlage Deadbolt on a Vera Plus on 1.7.3831 no longer recognizes/reports keypad PINs.

I have several scenes that run when specific PINs are entered: lua script welcoming people home by name, playing a sound, etc. Those scenes no longer trigger. they?ve been running for better part of 2 years.

Scenes that only require reporting of door being unlocked still work (lights turning on).

Model: Schlage BE469NX
FW_Ver: Main_6.8

The latest firmware update seems to have broken something again. Vera can control the lock, but it doesn?t report manual lock/unlocks via the lever or locking/unlocking via the lock?s keypad.
Vera3x2, Leviton, GE dimmers, relays and lamp modules, Sonos, Nests...

Offline taema

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2018, 10:46:16 am »
Ditto, Schlage Deadbolt on a Vera Plus on 1.7.3831 no longer recognizes/reports keypad PINs.

I have several scenes that run when specific PINs are entered: lua script welcoming people home by name, playing a sound, etc. Those scenes no longer trigger. they?ve been running for better part of 2 years.

Scenes that only require reporting of door being unlocked still work (lights turning on).

Model: Schlage BE469NX
FW_Ver: Main_6.8

The latest firmware update seems to have broken something again. Vera can control the lock, but it doesn?t report manual lock/unlocks via the lever or locking/unlocking via the lock?s keypad.

The latest firmware update from this week doesn?t seem to have changed anything. 

Offline blacey

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2019, 09:19:00 am »
FULL Schlage locks fix will be included with 7.25 FINAL, which is around the corner.
Thank you everyone for the patience.

Be still my beating heart!  I'm so looking forward to the 7.25 firmware update.
Three Vera-3 (Home, Seasonal 1 & 2) - Firmware: 1.5.622,   Zwave: 3.20 L:1
One Vera-Edge (Dependent) - Firmware: 1.7.1707, Zwave: 4.5 L:1