Author Topic: vera will reload to validate the changes...  (Read 3292 times)

Offline otakup0pe

Re: vera will reload to validate the changes...
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2017, 10:28:23 pm »
This is a huge regression and no response yet?

My poking around has shown that the "data requests" can also be sent to the vera on port 3480. The problem I am seeing is that the web interface for some plugins makes use of the command_url javascript variable for AJAX requests.  More poking around seems to indicate that in web ui at least, you should use the data_command_url var...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:40:52 pm by otakup0pe »

Offline halo

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2017, 04:22:48 am »
Lack of Datamine hostory is a blocking point for downgrade. Any news when new software will be released?

Offline halo

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2017, 04:28:16 pm »
Good news. Problem resolved.

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,52229.0.html

"Vera reload....still exist", but at least new manually created devices are fully operational.

Auto creation works also OK.

Offline Pixcels

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2018, 10:03:54 am »
Having the same problem as  the people listed above in that I cannot add any Lightwave switch/dimmers to my Vera Edge and I am getting CROSS.
Have tried the workaround for AutoCreate and at least now the button says that AutoCreate is ON but that hasn't helped in actually creating a new device.
So now I am prepared to go for reloading another version of the Firmware BUT I have no idea what I'm doing. !!
Have downloaded the link http://dl.mios.com/rl/BETA/722/mt7621_Luup_ui7-1.7.3015-en-mios.squashfs  so what do I do with it ?
Sorry to appear so stupid but I come from a time when things had switches and buttons that worked - nobody asked me to get inside the damn boxes and re-route all the wires [-(

Offline zedrally

• Black Cat Control Systems
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2018, 08:32:39 pm »
^^^
Go to Settings>Firmware and you will see the window for the download link.
Living in the Land of Oz, give me a vegemite sandwich. Home Seer, Vera Lite & Edge, Popp, Black Cat Smart Hub & Vera G, Black Cat Lite 1 & 2's a Black Cat Dimmer or 2, Fantem Tec and then some  Black Cat Cat's Eye PIR's & Door-Window Sensors, RFXComm, Broadlink RMPro & Mini plus a Z-UNO or 2.

Offline Pixcels

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 08:51:32 am »
Have attempted to upload the firmware version at http://dl.mios.com/rl/BETA/722/mt7621_Luup_ui7-1.7.3015-en-mios.squashfs
but get an error message stating: Wrong firmware for current platform: Vera4Lite. Intended for mt7621
Is there something else I should be doing ?

Online Forzaalfa

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 04:01:53 pm »
Anyone know if Vera or the developer of the plugin will be able to fix this? So many good functions are unavailable..  :-\ I know the auto create is available, but i need to change a sensor from light to motion.. When i do i get the message in the topic, and nothing happens.
Vera Plus - RFXtrx433e

Offline tinman

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2018, 04:39:17 pm »
Forgive me but I don't understand the problem you are describing. The problem that started this thread has been resolved by the files given in the thread: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,52229.0.html
AFAIK the RFXtrx plugin is working as it should.

Online Forzaalfa

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 01:09:24 am »
Good! I misread then, I thought that only fixed a small part of the problem. I will test it tonight. Thanks. ☺
Vera Plus - RFXtrx433e

Online Forzaalfa

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 05:33:39 pm »
All function is re-established. Thanks for the update, you programmer guy(s?) that keep the Vera in the game. 😁

Unimportant side question: how come this very good plug in is not in the mios app store?
Vera Plus - RFXtrx433e