Author Topic: Vera3 - Orange/Green Flashing Power LED Following v1.7.987 Upgrade  (Read 109 times)

Offline SJMarty

• Sr. Newbie
Last night, I upgraded my Vera3 to v1.7.987.  About 2 hours later, nothing was working and I found the power LED flashing Orange and Green.

I followed the steps in this thread to get it back up.  After it was back up, I restored the last backup.  After restoring the backup and refreshing my browser, the restore does not appear to have worked correctly.  After the restore...
  • All of my scenes are gone.
  • All of my rooms are gone.
  • Some of my Z-Wave devices are correctly identified with the names I gave them but others have the generic name (In Wall Dimmer 1, In Wall Dimmer 2, etc.).
I have let the Vera3 sit overnight and this morning, nothing looks any different.

Did I miss something in the process?  What do I need to do in order to get my data back?

Thanks.
Vera3 (UI7) | Amazon Echo

Offline John M.

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
Re: Vera3 - Orange/Green Flashing Power LED Following v1.7.987 Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 11:23:26 am »
Hello there SJMarty, I'm sorry to hear about these difficulties.  :-\

Please try to get in touch with our Customer Care team and they assist you ASAP.

You have our still support. See my signature for contact details
John.M. ▾ Senior Customer Care Advocate
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am ? 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am ? 06:00 pm

Offline SJMarty

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Vera3 - Orange/Green Flashing Power LED Following v1.7.987 Upgrade
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 11:33:17 am »
OK, just e-mailed a support request.

Also, I just noticed that it's not taking my root password any longer.  I enabled remote and went in and checked and the root password is still the default.  Hopefully, they can fix that too.

Thanks.
Vera3 (UI7) | Amazon Echo