Author Topic: Anyway to detect what tripped a device or see all the scene it belongs to?  (Read 817 times)

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
Re: Anyway to detect what tripped a device or see all the scene it belongs to?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 04:14:17 pm »
You ARE running this under the AltUI > Misc > Lua Code Test window?
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline dannieboiz

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 04:16:46 pm »
Yes tried both ui

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 04:45:18 pm »
Well, I have to say that I don't understand this.  There's obviously something basic we're missing and it's nothing to do with the code which is not even getting to the point of running.

Have you tried a different browser?  I can only assume, as I said before, that rogue characters are somehow getting in there and mucking up the basic parsing of the code.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline dannieboiz

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 04:54:49 pm »
Thanks for all your help, I also have a Vera lite that has only 1 item on it I will test it when I get home.

Offline dannieboiz

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 03:05:22 pm »
Just to give a little updates... i was able to run this on my Veralite in UI7 with populated results.

On the Vera 3  Ui5 that I've been having issues with, I can run it with no error in ALTUI now but still coming up with a blank screen. :( I'm gonna keep trying. At least we know it's not the script but most likely my Vera.

Offline dannieboiz

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2017, 05:55:41 pm »
last and final update.

I went through and delete a bunch of old files that were no longer needed in vera along with removing apps that I have not used in awhile. reinstalled DM and is no able to run this script with what I need.

AGAIN, Thanks for the multiple efforts in helping me. Awesome work!

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2017, 02:58:32 am »
Well, that's a relief! Thanks for reporting a successful conclusion.