Author Topic: Neo Coolcam motion sensor: cannot change variables  (Read 3115 times)

Offline souly75

Re: Neo Coolcam motion sensor: cannot change variables
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2018, 02:23:49 pm »
Yeah I left it without battery a whole night and after the new inclusion the other day it worked good again. Thank you.

Offline cw-kid

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2018, 02:24:42 pm »
Thanks , anything I need to configure in terms of Vera since I am not sure the light sensor is working as it shows the same number all the time.

Thanks,
Nir Gal

Any luck with the light sensor value ? I have the same unit as yours, I believe the manual says value 99 for calibrating the light values but I am playing with it with no results.

The light sensor is working OK on my motion sensor. Neo Coolcam motion sensor version 2 one that has a Temperature sensor on it

Parameters I set to do with the LUX sensor were the following:

Parameter #5
2 byte dec
Value = 6

5. Ambient illumination Lux Level (Not Complete, Reserved) This parameter can be set a lux level value which determines when the light sensor is activated. If the ambient illumination level falls below this value and a person moves across or within the detected area , PIR detector will send a Z-Wave ON command(i.e. BASIC_SET value = parameter 3#) to an associated device and activate it.

Function: Lux Level Set Parameter Number: 5 Parameter Size: 2 Byte Available Settings: 0 - 1000(Lux) Default Setting: 100(Lux)

Parameter #9
1 byte dec
Value = 10

9. Ambient illumination Lux Level Report This parameter defines by how much Lux Level must change, in lux, to be reported to the main controller. Function:Lux Level Report Parameter Number:9 Parameter Size:2 Byte Available Settings:0 - 1000(Lux) Default Setting: 100(Lux)

There is also parameter #7 I did not use this parameter or add it to the Device Options.

7. Light Sensor Polling Interval This Parameter can be set the light sensor measure ambient illumination level interval time. NOTE: This Value Must Be less than Wakeup Interval Time.

Function:Light Sensor Polling Interval Parameter Number:7 Parameter Size:2 Byte Available Settings:60 - 36000(second) Default Setting:600(s)

Offline cw-kid

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2018, 08:29:32 pm »
Well for the life of me I cannot disable the red light flashing upon motion detection.

It's meant to be parameter #10 1byte Dec with a value of 0.

I can set this OK in the Device Options but it just does not work

Also tried 1byte hex and 2byte Dec but nothing seems to work and turn it off.  :'(