Author Topic: Firmware upgrades on a Vera Plus with missed prior upgrades?  (Read 486 times)

Offline leedavidr

Firmware upgrades on a Vera Plus with missed prior upgrades?
« on: November 28, 2017, 08:27:39 am »
I have a Vera Plus at my winter home in AZ, which hasn't been upgraded since June when I was there installing a zwave controllable water valve and flood sensors.  I am pretty sure there have been 3 firmware upgrades since I left there in late June.  I was reluctant to perform those upgrades while I was more than 1000 miles away and with no immediate plans to visit there, not know how my Vera Plus and the included devices would react.  We will be returning there next week, and I will attempt to upgrade then.   Currently, I am running 1.7.2935 and the latest firmware upgrade is 1.7.3232.

Here is my question:

Should I perform those three upgrades sequentially in the earliest first or should I just update with the last firmware upgrade (that possibly includes the prior upgrades that I missed)?  Thanks for any help you can give me on this.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:33:42 am by leedavidr »

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
Re: Firmware upgrades on a Vera Plus with missed prior upgrades?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 09:28:35 am »
Hello leedavidr,

You don't have to go through each update. The last available firmware contains all the fixes of the previous ones.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline leedavidr

Re: Firmware upgrades on a Vera Plus with missed prior upgrades?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 11:48:36 pm »
Thanks.  That is what I figured but I wanted to make sure.