Author Topic: Monthly subscription for imperihome?  (Read 738 times)

Offline hellovn

Re: Monthly subscription for imperihome?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 09:41:07 am »
I still want to pay 29.99$ for the app instead of 0.99$ a month for the subscription.

Offline Priest

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 10:22:44 am »
I still want to pay 29.99$ for the app instead of 0.99$ a month for the subscription.

Is it that expensive to put on an iDevice?  it was a few buck for Android.

Offline Jamr

• 007 Systems
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 02:12:27 pm »
They have already started requiring you log into IH with a username and password and, or create an account to open IH in their latest beta.
According to their twitter account,
https://twitter.com/ImperiHome/status/937612918610432000

Offline ninkasi

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 07:23:59 pm »
I guess the big question is...

Since I love running it on the Android devices, do I go ahead and tell the wife to buy it for her "i"device now so she wouldn't be a new Premium subscriber as was shown in that screen cap?  I've not gotten that message myself, so I'm going off of what you guys posted.

I'd definitely consider it. Never know you might end up with an old iPad you could repurpose as a wall controller....
Home Automation veteran. Rolled own, then MisterHouse and X10, now Vera - mysensor arduino and ESP8266 network - zwave lights, locks, switches - milights - yeelights - google home(s) - Broadlink RM - raspberry pi(s) with various scripts for power and weather station - Logitech Harmony - Imperihome

Offline ImperiHome France

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 12:18:15 pm »
Hi Everyone,
I am from Imperihome and I would like to clarify some information since it seems we haven't been so clear.
ImperiHome will upgrade its services in the coming weeks. On top of the standard SmartHome service we will add some new global Open and self data Services, which will be updated and completed on very regular basis.
These new services will be FREE for all PRO or Premium users which have already purchased the APP. We will just need you to register in the next update in order for us to indentify you.

If you don't want to register or to have access to the new services DO NOT MAKE the next update. ImperiHome will continue to work as of today.
All New Premium users after the next update will have to pay a monthly subscription. A free and limited version will remain available. A new website will be available every soon with all detailed info.

Hoping you will like the new version of ImperiHome, and hoping my message will help to clarify some misunderstanding.

Do Not hesitate to send your comments on the new version at contact@evertygo.com

Offline treetop777

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2017, 01:13:20 am »
"global Open and self data Services"  ???  Still clear as mud!

Is there a way to stop automatic updates (within the App)?

Offline mjennings77095

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2017, 01:03:32 pm »
I miss SquareConnect.

I have the free version of ImperiHome, and like it, but really liked the SquareConnect product.  A lot.....

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #22 on: Today at 10:31:34 am »

Select it in the Play Store and tell it not to update?

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #23 on: Today at 10:43:09 am »
Hi Everyone,
I am from Imperihome and I would like to clarify some information since it seems we haven't been so clear.
ImperiHome will upgrade its services in the coming weeks. On top of the standard SmartHome service we will add some new global Open and self data Services, which will be updated and completed on very regular basis.
These new services will be FREE for all PRO or Premium users which have already purchased the APP. We will just need you to register in the next update in order for us to indentify you.

If you don't want to register or to have access to the new services DO NOT MAKE the next update. ImperiHome will continue to work as of today.
All New Premium users after the next update will have to pay a monthly subscription. A free and limited version will remain available. A new website will be available every soon with all detailed info.

Hoping you will like the new version of ImperiHome, and hoping my message will help to clarify some misunderstanding.

Do Not hesitate to send your comments on the new version at contact@evertygo.com

@ImperiHome

Can you clarify treetop777's question?

Also, for "grandfathered" users how do we get "grandfathered in"?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline JohnRob

« Reply #24 on: Today at 11:00:12 am »
I have a question regarding those of us who purchased the PRO version.

Both my wife and I have PRO on our phones (we paid for two PRO licenses).   Will we need to have two Imperihome accounts?

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:41:40 pm »
I have a question regarding those of us who purchased the PRO version.

Both my wife and I have PRO on our phones (we paid for two PRO licenses).   Will we need to have two Imperihome accounts?

I have it on my android and the wall mounted tablets. My wife uses it on her iPhone. It'd be nice to have this all under one account but may not be possible. Please advise, ImperiHome.