Author Topic: Re: Debug your Configuration  (Read 180 times)

Offline markdstjohn

Re: Debug your Configuration
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2017, 08:51:21 pm »
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Also, thanks in general for all of the hard work that you've put into this. It is great when it works.

Any idea when the ability to use the Google Home Automation Voice Commands will be available? I think that will help a lot with making this easier to use for my wife.

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
    • RTS Services Plugins
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2017, 11:26:27 am »
I am still waiting to receive some hardware (Z-Wave battery powered thermostats) that I can send Google as a test setup.
I needed to provide them two complete setups (Vera, Switch, Dimmer, Thermostat, Raspberry Pi) so they can test and approve.
They said they could approve within a day of getting the setup working. I hope to send everything to them on Friday.

Offline GaryOkie

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2017, 10:33:00 am »
Richard - wow, I had no idea about the behind the scenes effort Google (and You!) are going through to validate a new HA partner.   It's reassuring to learn that Google actually tests these HA interfaces internally before making them available for Google Home linking.

Have you had any discussions with Vera Controls on their plans with Google Assistant integration?   I'm just wondering if sometime in the future if the concierge server (or functional equivalent) could run on newer models of the Vera directly.

Meanwhile, I am happy to run conciergeserver on the Raspi3.   Speaking of which, I have been waiting on version 2.09 to show up, but now see version 2.11 is available!    It would be great if you could maintain a sticky showing the latest versions along with fixes/features that we can follow.