Author Topic: VeraLite: No Button for Updated Firmware in Web Interface  (Read 410 times)

Offline lskywalker332

VeraLite: No Button for Updated Firmware in Web Interface
« on: December 08, 2017, 03:09:55 pm »
My VeraLite conrtoller has been acting up lately and won't allow me to add new scenes.  I can go through the whole process, but when I click save the CHrome window just goes back to scenes immediately, where typically I'd get the loading wheel for about 10-15 seconds.  Also the new scene does not show up at all.  I've tried using my desktop, ipad and android, all to the same result.  I am however able to edit existing scenes, and get the loading/saving wheel.

So back to the point, typically when I'd log in through Chrome, if there was a new update the firmware tab will automatically open and let me know that there is an update.  And typically there would be a button to update.  I'm currently on 1.7.855 and there is a meesage that there is an updated version 1.7.987.  However there is not an update button shown on the page.  I've tried logging in through Explorer and Edge and get the same results.

Has anyone had this issue in the past?  Does anyone have a link to the firmware that I can use the "URL for custom Vera firmware:" button to update?

Thanks in advance.

Offline kmheid

Re: VeraLite: No Button for Updated Firmware in Web Interface
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 08:45:52 pm »
I am having the same problem.  It is recommending that I upgrade.  The "upgrade" button appears briefly while loading the page, but disappears before you can click on it.  I am currently running 1.7.919 on a VeraLite.

Offline Don Phillips

• Worthington Engineering, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 09:20:19 pm »
Are you also getting a message about not enough memory to upgrade? That is what I get on my Vera 3, but I am skipping this update since there seems to be a lot of problems.
Vera 3, UI7 1.7.1017, CT101 t-stat, Everspring motion detector, GE/Jasco switch, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs door sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual & Multi Switch, Weather, Sys. Mon.

Offline lskywalker332

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 09:32:47 am »
I'm getting no other messages.  I'd consider doing a full reset in order to solve this problem, I just want to make sure that I can import my configuration and not have to set up all of my devices and scenes again.

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 11:13:01 am »
I would advise checking this with our Customer Care team, before trying anything else. See my signature.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline ikatkov

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 03:59:39 pm »
I have the same problem. Created a ticket to request help - did not hear anything back...