We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Heiman Smart Carbon Monoxide Sensor HS1CA-Z  (Read 449 times)

Offline alexey2baranov

Heiman Smart Carbon Monoxide Sensor HS1CA-Z
« on: December 10, 2017, 06:25:29 am »
Hello everybody!

I bought VeraPlus and few sensors for bedroom climat control including Heiman Smart Carbon Monoxide Sensor HS1CA-Z [/ b]. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Z-wave-alliance-smart-carbon-monoxide-sensor-CO-detector/32814773796.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.T7fopS

Unfortunaly I can not connect it correctly. After connection i see it as shown on picture ("On" "Off" buttons and Motion sensor). Can anybody help me what should i do to see CO2?

Thanks;)

Offline Otje

Re: Heiman Smart Carbon Monoxide Sensor HS1CA-Z
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 04:56:00 pm »
Hi

I have the same sensor and i also have 2 devices created in vera just like you show. You would expect only 1 device but vera hasnt created a special implementation file for it i quess. Hence you now see a device to monitor battery status and one device that will alert you in case the sensor detects and trips. You can also arm the sensor. In your case i see it is armed.  I believe it works. If you just added the sensor you may want to restart the lua engine just to make sure all works.  You can test it to push the button on the sensor so that it will simulate alarm. You will hear a loud beep and in vera that device will show it detects an alarm.

Succes
VERA Plus, VERA 3 Lite , couple of PIR's, several switch units, wall mounted tablet, Sonos integration with TTS, Temperature sensors, Imperihome, Zwave LED bulbs