Author Topic: Fibaro Double Relay Switch parameters  (Read 196 times)

Offline ivx

Fibaro Double Relay Switch parameters
« on: December 18, 2018, 02:52:03 am »
Hi,

How to set Fibaro relay parameters like:

Parameter No. 3 -  Auto off relay after specified time, with the possibility of manual override - immediate Off after button push. Default value: 0
Available settings: 0 - manual override disabled. After single button push the relay turns on and automatically turns off after specified time. 1 - manual override enabled. After single button push the relay turns on and automatically turns off after specified time. Another button push turns the relay off immediately.

Parameter No. 4 - Auto off for relay 1. Default value: 0
Available settings: [1 - 65535] (0,1 s ? 6553,5 s) Time period for auto off, in miliseconds 0 - Auto off disabled

Parameter No. 5 - Auto off for relay 2. Default value: 0
Available settings:: [1 - 65535] (0,1 s ? 6553,5 s) Time period for auto off, in miliseconds 0 - Auto off disabled

I looked device settings,varibales - can't find place for these.
Thanks,

Offline Bogdan M.

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Newbie
Re: Fibaro Double Relay Switch parameters
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 09:19:07 am »
Hi,

How to set Fibaro relay parameters like:

Parameter No. 3 -  Auto off relay after specified time, with the possibility of manual override - immediate Off after button push. Default value: 0
Available settings: 0 - manual override disabled. After single button push the relay turns on and automatically turns off after specified time. 1 - manual override enabled. After single button push the relay turns on and automatically turns off after specified time. Another button push turns the relay off immediately.

Parameter No. 4 - Auto off for relay 1. Default value: 0
Available settings: [1 - 65535] (0,1 s ? 6553,5 s) Time period for auto off, in miliseconds 0 - Auto off disabled

Parameter No. 5 - Auto off for relay 2. Default value: 0
Available settings:: [1 - 65535] (0,1 s ? 6553,5 s) Time period for auto off, in miliseconds 0 - Auto off disabled

I looked device settings,varibales - can't find place for these.
Thanks,

Hello,

To set parameters on a device you have to click on the Settings button for that device (the ">" button)
Then go to Device Options and click on Add configuration settings.
Fill out the input fields as follows (e.g. for parameter 4):

> in the Variable field enter the value 4
> on Data Size select the size according to the manual of the device
> in the Desired Value field enter a value from range provided by the manufacturer (available settings)
> click on Save Changes.
> once a parameter is set, you'll see its current value on the "Current Value" column.

Hope this helps.

Offline ivx

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 11:58:26 am »
If get i just repeat it for each parameter i want to set ?

Thanks

Online HSD99

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 03:43:56 pm »
If get i just repeat it for each parameter i want to set ?

Thanks
That's correct---you will add a parameter for each of the three settings you wish to change.