We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Vera APP stops working after last update  (Read 459 times)

Offline tmaster

Vera APP stops working after last update
« on: December 31, 2017, 01:34:23 pm »
Hello. My Vera Android APP keeps dropping after last Vera update.i thought that was my old Android phone but how that i Change phone,i have same issue . I Connect it and after a few seconds Drop and appear the message: sorry we coudn't estabilish connection with last controller. What can it be? annoying...

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:36:00 pm by tmaster »

Offline Nameless

Re: Vera APP stops working after last update
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 05:35:18 pm »
Hello. My Vera Android APP keeps dropping after last Vera update.i thought that was my old Android phone but how that i Change phone,i have same issue . I Connect it and after a few seconds Drop and appear the message: sorry we coudn't estabilish connection with last controller. What can it be? annoying...

I've had issues with the last app version as well. I've never been pleased with the Android version and generally use Sceneflow (beta app) instead of Vera's. It is not all that robust, but works every time. Plus, my WeMo switches show up correctly in it.

Offline ranneman

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 02:02:52 am »
I just checked the app and I can indeed confirm that it is not working. I do get a login screen but I cannot login. (I never use the app so not a big issue to me).
Vera lite UI7 Europe, Vera Plus, Zwave.me switches/dimmers, Zwave.me plus multi switch, Fibaro switches and multi sensors, Everspring sensors motion, temp., humidity. Honeywell Evohome, Greenwave, Sonos, Brel shades, RFXCOM, MiLights, Alexa.

Offline tmaster

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 04:58:54 am »
Hummm...estrange that vera APP don't work for more thanks 2 months and the won't correct it ir i don't see any coments online.
By the way i try Scheneflow and was a Nice surprise.its very agradable on apearence and easy to work. Can it notify alarms and doors opened like vera did?

Offline Nameless

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 01:31:03 pm »
Hummm...estrange that vera APP don't work for more thanks 2 months and the won't correct it ir i don't see any coments online.
By the way i try Scheneflow and was a Nice surprise.its very agradable on apearence and easy to work. Can it notify alarms and doors opened like vera did?
I don't believe alerts work from it. I've moved to email alerts because of the Vera app's poor reliability.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk