Author Topic: Triggering scenes from a Fibaro roller shutter 2 (FGR-222)  (Read 46 times)

Offline Alb

• Sr. Newbie
Triggering scenes from a Fibaro roller shutter 2 (FGR-222)
« on: January 08, 2018, 04:10:09 pm »
Hello everybody,
I have three Fibaro roller shutter 2 modules and would like to trigger a specific scene when the blinds are fully opened.
However, the trigger I can set in the Vera Edge UI (whenever the blind is opened) never fires. Not if I open the blinds fully via the Vera UI, not if I do that via the switch that's wired to the Fibaro roller shutter.

This is with a default value of 0 for the roller shutter 2's parameter 50 (Associations activation) - because, as I understand it, I don't want to use the roller shutter as a scene controller but, rather, the same way as I would use a relay - i.e. just reporting its state and letting the controller decide what to do.

I have also tried watching a variable ("urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1", "LoadLevelStatus") with luup, instead of using scenes - without any luck either.
In this case, I do see the variable changing, but it changes immediately (to the *target* value) as the blind starts moving, instead of reporting the instantaneous value as it moves. This doesn't work for me because I want my action to fire only when the blind is actually open, not while it is opening.

Do have any suggestions?
Thank you!