Author Topic: UI7 not showing accurate status  (Read 291 times)

Offline johnes

UI7 not showing accurate status
« on: January 11, 2018, 01:29:47 pm »
I am running UI7 on a VeraPlus.

I've noticed that some of my Cooper Dimmers have "0 watts" under the name while looking in the UI, while others don't have this helpful text. I don't see any difference between the two and wondering if there's something that I can do to fix this.

Also, I have noticed that the UI doesn't really always reflect reality.  A light is off, for example, but the ui says it's on.  If I click on the UI, it sets the UI to off, the light stays off, and if I click again to turn it on, it turns on. Is this a known issue?

Offline nirgal

• Sr. Newbie
Re: UI7 not showing accurate status
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 12:36:14 pm »
I have a similar issue, did you solve it?

Nir

Offline HSD99

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 04:12:34 pm »
I am running UI7 on a VeraPlus.

I've noticed that some of my Cooper Dimmers have "0 watts" under the name while looking in the UI, while others don't have this helpful text. I don't see any difference between the two and wondering if there's something that I can do to fix this.

Also, I have noticed that the UI doesn't really always reflect reality.  A light is off, for example, but the ui says it's on.  If I click on the UI, it sets the UI to off, the light stays off, and if I click again to turn it on, it turns on. Is this a known issue?
Are the Cooper dimmers identical? Did they all display wattage initially? I have seen supposedly identical devices display different attributes in the Advanced menu. Sometimes excluding and re-including fixes this, other times not.

for the UI, I've found that the browser Javascript can get out of sync with Vera. I've found a browser reload fixes the problem.

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 08:09:37 am »
What is the stress test result for those switches?(Settings of the device->Advanced->Commands->Stress test) At the first sight, it's a range/routing issue. Please check this out with our Customer Care team as well. Details in my signature.

Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7