Author Topic: Hue devices - no actions available  (Read 189 times)

Offline litby

Hue devices - no actions available
« on: January 14, 2018, 06:20:00 am »
Hi, I'm running AltUI on OpenLuup managing a Vera which has the Philips Hue plugin installed. AltUI is correctly picking up the variables of the Hue devices and makes them available for creating watch triggers but when I try to add an action to a scene, the dropdown list is empty, see attached images.

Bug or expected behavior?

Offline amg0

• Master Member
Re: Hue devices - no actions available
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 12:15:44 pm »
Hi, I'm running AltUI on OpenLuup managing a Vera which has the Philips Hue plugin installed. AltUI is correctly picking up the variables of the Hue devices and makes them available for creating watch triggers but when I try to add an action to a scene, the dropdown list is empty, see attached images.

Bug or expected behavior?
Your openluup setup is probably missing some service files so crions for this service for this device are empty. I think Akboer has a utility to get all files

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
Re: Hue devices - no actions available
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 01:52:35 pm »
Yes, the Hue plugin is reported as working under openLuup.  You do need appropriate service and other device files.

The VeraBridge plugin has an action to download all necessary files from a linked Vera (with the plugin installed) or you could get them from a GitHub repository or the like.
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.