Author Topic: Firmware 7.25  (Read 5001 times)

Offline Sammy2

Re: Firmware 7.25
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2018, 05:27:42 pm »
It didn't seem to - the firmware was not reverting.

I've basically rebuilt the whole thing now, only remaining step is to put my datamine history back.

How many devices and scenes do you have? It would take me a month of Sundays to rebuild mine.

Offline ALcALoIDe

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2018, 06:43:36 pm »
I upgraded today evening. Found couple issues with my Fortrezz water valve and Schlage door lock. Support cases created for Vera.

Damn. I do have both. What problems did you have?
Vera Plus UI7 and lots of zwave devices

Offline Inzax

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 07:58:01 pm »
It didn't seem to - the firmware was not reverting.

I've basically rebuilt the whole thing now, only remaining step is to put my datamine history back.

Something seems odd.  Perhaps your vera is a little scrambled.  Only because I have done it multiple times with my edge, It should take.  Like starting with a clean slate.  Then shoot your backup from happier times on to the device. 

Good luck.
Proud Member of the Epic Smite Thread.
VeraSecure; Concord 4 Panel; 6 IP Cameras; Imperiehome; Housemodes; system monitor; DeusexmachinaII; Vera Concierge

Offline kendad

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 10:58:22 pm »
@Sammy2 

I did just that.  It made sense that I would not have any issues.  I have just had some nightmare experiences with upgrades that cost me hours to fix.

Do you have Schlage Locks? If yes, to they report proper condition when manually locked?

Sammy2, I did upgrade yesterday on my VeraPlus. Everything seems to be working. I do have a Schlage BE469NXCAM619 connected and it works fine. Can control via Vera and does indicate correct status when I manually lock and unlock.

Offline melsman

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Firmware 7.25 (1.7.3500)
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2018, 11:56:47 pm »
Pushed the upgrade button...   :o 

VeraEdge now running 1.7.3500. Upgrade went without a hitch. All devices came through unscathed. Z-wave switches all show up in UI7 and function properly. Schlage locks still work. Chamberlain MyQ garage door openers work.  Cameras still working properly.  All plug-ins (alarm clock, virtual switches, timers, multistring, etc.) seem to be functioning properly.

I've been critical of MCV, but this upgrade was smooth, and - at least at the moment - appears to be solid.  Kudos, MCV.  :)

Melsman

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2018, 12:03:21 am »
@Sammy2 

I did just that.  It made sense that I would not have any issues.  I have just had some nightmare experiences with upgrades that cost me hours to fix.

Do you have Schlage Locks? If yes, to they report proper condition when manually locked?

Sammy2, I did upgrade yesterday on my VeraPlus. Everything seems to be working. I do have a Schlage BE469NXCAM619 connected and it works fine. Can control via Vera and does indicate correct status when I manually lock and unlock.
Pushed the upgrade button...   :o 

VeraEdge now running 1.7.3500. Upgrade went without a hitch. All devices came through unscathed. Z-wave switches all show up in UI7 and function properly. Schlage locks still work. Chamberlain MyQ garage door openers work.  Cameras still working properly.  All plug-ins (alarm clock, virtual switches, timers, multistring, etc.) seem to be functioning properly.

I've been critical of MCV, but this upgrade was smooth, and - at least at the moment - appears to be solid.  Kudos, MCV.  :)

Melsman
Good news. Building confidence on pulling trigger on upgrading.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline zedrally

• Black Cat Control Systems
    • Black Cat Control Systems
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2018, 12:22:39 am »
^^^
Anyone using RFXCom with the new FW and able to report if it works?
Living in the Land of Oz, give me a vegemite sandwich. Home Seer, Vera Lite & Edge, Popp, Black Cat Smart Hub & Vera G, Black Cat Lite 1 & 2's a Black Cat Dimmer or 2, then some  Black Cat Cat's Eye PIR's & Door-Window Sensors, RFXComm, Broadlink RMPro & Mini plus a Z-UNO or 2.

Offline Cor

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2018, 08:00:03 am »
I found a problem  :(

I have a script running every 10 minutes , wich write the temperature to a file , those files are written in the folder www\blueiris
That folder is gone. When I created the new folder , and I run the scene with the script , nothing happends...... wonderfull  >:(

Cor

Offline Isablend

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 08:28:06 am »
^^^
Anyone using RFXCom with the new FW and able to report if it works?

Just finished upgrading and done some quick tests, all seems to be operating fine.   Please note I had previously downgraded (from .3232) and also done the .js code changes around correcting the port issue so those code changes may also be needed.

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 08:32:58 am »
Reports seemed to be positive so I gave it a whirl and I got this:

/usr/bin/GetLatestVersion.sh: line 139: can't create /etc/cmh/version_latest: No space left on device

Guess I'll be opening a ticket but at least my Vera is functioning right now.

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2018, 12:23:15 pm »
Anybody else noticing that there Vera will revert to Home Mode a minute or two after manually setting it to Away Mode?

Offline Gadil

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2018, 01:29:28 pm »
Guys
I have a disaster after the upgrade. Stay away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2018, 01:40:42 pm »
About to revert to 7.3015, the last stable f/w for me.

Offline Pantern

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2018, 02:01:18 pm »
I am also struggling after the upgrade. Where can I find the previous firmware ?

Offline ehillis

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2018, 02:15:11 pm »
Upgraded VeraPlus ~160+ devices, 20 CAMs via BlueIris, 6 Alexa,s, sprinkler control, Sonos, and other stuff. Everything present and functional.

Well done to all the good folks at Vera Controls!