We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Temperature Average (TEMPAVG) Plugin v1.0  (Read 6536 times)

Offline halo

Re: Temperature Average (TEMPAVG) Plugin v1.0
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 11:08:14 am »
Hi,

I have did small modification and now it is working correctly under IU7. Tabs are visible and there a possibility to configure real temp sensor DeviceID.

Just install the original plugin and replace the files from attachment and reload engine

Offline jsimpson

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 06:46:00 am »
I installed two of these devices on my old (now dead) Vera Lite on UI5 and both worked well. 
Now that I have a Vera Plus on UI7 I have managed to install one device and get it working, but there is no option to create another device.  Anyone know how to create a second device?

Thanks

Offline Don Phillips

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 08:28:51 pm »
I do not have that plug-in but generally in IU 7, this is where you add another device:
Vera 3, 1.7.1040, CT101, Everspring Motion, GE/Jasco Switch/Dimmer, Leviton outlet, AeonLabs sensor, NuTone garage door, Blue Iris, Sricam SP011, iPhone locator, APCUPSD, VeraMate, VeraAlerts, PLEG, House Modes, Countdown Timer, DVR, Virtual/Multi Switch, LB60Z-1 bulb, Hue, Alexa, Zooz 4-1

Offline jsimpson

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 07:31:41 am »
Thanks for the reply Don.

Yes, that?s where I was expecting to find I?d it too, but unfortunately it?s not showing the create another device button.

I?m now thinking of doing it differently and have PLEG calculate the average temperature and then display it on the dashboard somehow. I know I can use the export option in PLEG, but have you any thoughts on how I get it from PLEG to a dedicated display on the dashboard. I was hoping to create a temperature device on the dashboard and then display PLEG?s calculated value in it.  Hopefully this is possible, but I?m not sure how to achieve it.

Thanks for any suggestions