Author Topic: Purging associations  (Read 1001 times)

Offline poordom

Purging associations
« on: January 17, 2018, 01:07:50 pm »
Good afternoon All,

I am having a crazy problem with one of my Dragon Tech modules, same as ( HOMESEER HS-PA100+ ), I have excuded and included the device several times and for some reason I keep getting this annoying ( Purging associations ) yet the device still operates normally.

What can I do to remove that message.

Thanks Guys

Dom

Offline ssandritter

Re: Purging associations
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 06:40:28 am »
Any update on this?  I have the same issue with a wall switch...

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 07:21:36 am »
Hello there,

I would advise logging a ticket with our Customer Care team to see what can be done or if something can be done.
Contact details are in my signature.

Failed at purging associations - this step is designed to clear all the Z-Wave Association Groups the device supports; if it fails with this error it could mean the device is either too far away to be configured (might be also an issue with obstacles or RF interference) or that it has a fault (ensure it has certification)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:24:58 am by Sorin »
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline devanb

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 03:50:20 pm »
I am getting this with an Inovelli wall dimmer with scene functions.  I am assuming that Vera is trying to purge the scene functions of the switch which vera doesn't support.   The switch works however.  I wonder if I should give it back or see if there is a way to disable the purge notification.