Author Topic: Offline ?  (Read 512 times)

Offline woto

Offline ?
« on: January 24, 2018, 11:24:46 am »
Hey Guys

I wonder if anyone can help me.

i just upgraded the firmware to 7.0.25 the other day on my Vera Plus, what i am getting now is the the controller is offline, everything still works locally, but when you log in to the UI under firmware it says - no space left on device - as shown in the screen shot, it also says cannot write user date.

i don't know what i should do about it, i have emailed support but they have not got back to me yet

Just wondered if anyone has had this problem ? and how did you fix it ?

Regards
woto

Offline HSD99

Re: Offline ?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 11:31:35 am »
This is a known issue. I would suggest contacting Vera support. They can remove files to free up space. Many people have found that a phone call is faster than email.

Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com  +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION (Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 )
Monday - Friday   12:00 am - 06:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday   04:00 am - 06:00 pm

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 01:03:06 pm »
I had that same notification in your second screen grab after installing 7.25. Support rolled me back to 7.23, the last known good f/w. Things seem to be running well now. hopefully Vera can get this right in 7.26!?

Offline woto

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 04:18:42 am »
Thanks Guys for your help, i found another post here http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,54691.0.html with alot of people having the same problem, will give them a ring, hopefully they will roll the firmware back

Offline woto

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 08:58:43 am »
Support finally got back to me, they must be busy, they where great at sorting the problem out, everything is working great now, hopefully the next firmware update wont do the same thing, this is the first time i have had a problem with the firmware update procedure.

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 02:32:12 pm »
Support finally got back to me, they must be busy, they where great at sorting the problem out, everything is working great now, hopefully the next firmware update wont do the same thing, this is the first time i have had a problem with the firmware update procedure.

Did they roll you back? If so, which f/w are you on?

Thanks.

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 02:41:21 pm »

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

If you ever need our help, our Customer Care Team is here for you and 100% free for the duration of the life of your controller: support@getvera.com.

The Vera Team
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7