Author Topic: Vera Concierge not detecting Alarm partition with GE Concord plugin  (Read 317 times)

Offline sivaprasath

• Sr. Newbie
Hi Richard,

I am using GE Concord Plugin "http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_ge-concord" via USB Serial adapter to connect to my Concord 4 panel.  VeraPlus controller can control all the functionalities like Arming / Disarming using scenes within the Vera UI7.

But in Vera Concierge service, I don't see the Alarm partition under "Security (Alarm/Lock)" tab.  Can you please help me how I can get my Alarm partition added to Vera Concierge so that I can use Google Home to Arm / Disarm my home?

Offline Inzax

Re: Vera Concierge not detecting Alarm partition with GE Concord plugin
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:31:34 am »
I also have the concord 4.  Mine does not show up in VC.  I believe this is by design at the moment.  The devices connected to the panel do appear.

For me, I use scenes to control the panel.  These do work in VC.

Hopefully RTS chimes in.  IF the panel is supposed to be listed in the Alarm/Lock section I probably won't get much out of it given the scenes I have set up but it would be nice.
Proud Member of the Epic Smite Thread.
VeraSecure; Concord 4 Panel; 6 IP Cameras; Imperiehome; Housemodes; system monitor; DeusexmachinaII; Vera Concierge

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 01:26:17 pm »
Please email me your Vera Serial numbers.... reference alarm issue ... I will look in the server logs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Offline Inzax

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 04:20:22 pm »
done
Proud Member of the Epic Smite Thread.
VeraSecure; Concord 4 Panel; 6 IP Cameras; Imperiehome; Housemodes; system monitor; DeusexmachinaII; Vera Concierge

Offline sivaprasath

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 05:15:04 pm »
Hi Richard,

Just sent my Vera Serial number to your Email.  We will wait for your update.  Thanks.

Offline gniknalu

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 10:36:17 am »
Very interested as I'm about to fire-up my SuperBus 2000 with our Concord 4 . . .