Author Topic: Vera Plus not compatible with philio Relais PAN04-1B and PAN06-1B ?  (Read 412 times)

Offline pit

• Sr. Newbie
Migration from veraEdge to veraPlus per backup-reload failed. So I excluded three wellworking phlio relais (PAN04-1B and PAN06-1B) on veraEdge and included them succeessfully in veraPlus (maindevice and subdevices).
First time everything seemed to be ok, but then I got Failure " Can't Detect Device".  Distance between devices and veraPlus during the first hours 2 m, then I moved veraPlus to another position in the house (without effect), later I tried the near position again (without effect).

Only the maindevice of the multiRelais is operating/switchabel (but switches both relais together). The subdevices for the 2 single relais don't work.
Variable values: Neighbors=1 plus 11 other nodes, PollRatings=0.00, PollOk=11, PollNoReply=389, ConsecutivePollFails=389,  LastPollSuccess=1 hour after inclusion.

Working on veraPlus: philio floodsensor PHIEPAT02 , Popp HVAC POPE010101 = danfoss LC13, Popp wallPlugSwitch POPE009006 , aeotec siren AEO_DSD31, fibaro universalSensor FGBS321-001.

Any similar experience and idea for help?

Offline Martti10

Re: Vera Plus not compatible with philio Relais PAN04-1B and PAN06-1B ?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 09:12:28 am »
I have two PAN 11-1E relays and after firmware uppgrade to My VeraPlus they don't operate well as they did before. I get error message: "Setting user configuration" all the time. Switshes are installed as generic z-wave device.
I hope, that this will be fixed soon!

I also am waiting for Mi temperature and humidity zigbee devices to be included in Vera compatible list.

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 05:06:35 am »
Hello guys,

All of the mentioned devices in this thread, although not officially integrated, should work fine with all of the Vera controllers. Especially if they have been working in the past.
Which means you may be affected by other issues of some sort.

Have you tried an exclusion, reset, re-inclusion procedure on them? If this doesn't work out, I advise logging a ticket with our Customer Care team as well.(details in my signature)
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7

Offline pit

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 04:11:10 am »
I have tried an exclusion, reset, re-inclusion multiple times with a contoller distance 2m.
My impession was, that the exclusion and inclusion process is slower than a year ago and more sensitive to the distance and horizontal/vertical orientation of the box. Either because of veraPlus instead of veraEdge or because of the newer version of UI7?

So yesterday I tried it again with one philio PAN06-1B: I moved veraPlus 5 cm near to the device (with a string fixed at the ceiling). After exclusion, reset and re-inclusion the device and the subdevices have started working. I left veraPlus 3 hours at this place, before I removed it to the normal place.
Till now after 18 hours polling and switch-function are fine.