Author Topic: False alarms and cannot pair/unpair Fibaro Smode Sensors FGSD-002 in Vera UI7  (Read 179 times)

Offline Srki

Hi,
Does anyone else have the false alarm problem and unable to update parameters with Fibaro Smoke Sensors FGSD-002? For some reason the smoke alarm was triggered today. I read that others have the same issues and lowering the sensitivity from 2 to 3 would probably solve my problem. I tried to update the parameter 1 but after Vera asked me to wake up the device I lost the communication totally with the device. I try to delete it and it is not possible. I then delete it from the list and reset the device but it is almost impossible to include it in the network.... after probalby 200 times press on the B button it is finally detected and included but I still cannot update any parameters. I have several other devices where it is impossible to update parameters, other devices works. What can be done to solve this?

Offline Sorin

• Administrator
    • getvera.com
I personally have the same issue with my Fibaro Smoke sensors. Starting yelling in the middle of the night.
The sensor really thinks it detects smoke and I have to silence it. I just removed the batteries as I didn't have time to look into it.
I will keep an eye on this thread tho.
Sorin M. ▾ Community Manager
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control  ▾ support@getvera.com ▾www.getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272

HOURS OF OPERATION for Customer Care Department - 24/7