Author Topic: ImperiHome Constantly Refreshing  (Read 568 times)

Offline Sammy2

ImperiHome Constantly Refreshing
« on: January 29, 2018, 03:06:31 pm »
I have a wall mounted tablet on which I run ImperiHome to control my Vera. More often than not when I click an on-off button or try to load a web browser to do something ImperiHome refreshes the devices not allowing me to control anything. Is there a way to increase the refresh interval? I don't need it to refresh every 5 seconds which is what it seems to be doing.

TIA

Offline Otje

Re: ImperiHome Constantly Refreshing
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 04:25:38 pm »
did you recently make a change to the config in vera and try to reload in imphome?
VERA Plus, VERA 3 Lite , couple of PIR's, several switch units, wall mounted tablet, Sonos integration with TTS, Temperature sensors, Imperihome, Zwave LED bulbs

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 04:27:21 pm »
did you recently make a change to the config in vera and try to reload in imphome?

I made changes in Vera last week and have closed and restarted the ImperiHome app since then. This refresh continues.

Offline Otje

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 04:31:20 pm »
ok, what you also can try it to edit the object (vera) in imperihome and run the connection wizard again. it sometimes helped me. otherwise i wouldnt know. imperihome recently released update to the app , perhaps the trouble started after the upgrade..
VERA Plus, VERA 3 Lite , couple of PIR's, several switch units, wall mounted tablet, Sonos integration with TTS, Temperature sensors, Imperihome, Zwave LED bulbs

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 04:32:57 pm »
ok, what you also can try it to edit the object (vera) in imperihome and run the connection wizard again. it sometimes helped me. otherwise i wouldnt know. imperihome recently released update to the app , perhaps the trouble started after the upgrade..

Probably.. It seemed better before. I'll report it to them too.