Author Topic: "Google has temporarily removed the Concierge Agent!"  (Read 1874 times)

Offline kyle.dawson

Re: "Google has temporarily removed the Concierge Agent!"
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2018, 09:17:37 pm »
I have had Vera Concierge for a while, but first tried the Home Control this week.  I have rebooted phone a few times, made sure I had updated Vera Concierge and updated Google Home.  It seems to work, I am able to link my account, but it never shows up in list after I do the link.  No errors, just does not work.

Would it only work if I did this before they removed it?

VeraPlus UI7(1), Sonos(3), GE Switch(25), GE Dimmer(1), GE Zwave Outlet(3),Aeon Labs Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch(1) , MimoLight Garage Door(1), MimoLight  Door Bell(1), Foscam Camera(8), Enerwave Z-wave PIR Sensor(1), Aeon Labs Z-Wave Multi-Sensor(2), Fibaro Motion(6), Honeywell Thermostat(2)

Offline RichieB

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 01:58:18 am »
nah i have done it many times - it still works after u add u should see ur devices well most of them i think google only allows switches dimmers thermostats

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member

Offline Bruce0

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 03:35:06 am »
Well as someone that is just trying to get this set up for the first time, here are the difficulties:

1) I can't do OK Google, i want to talk to my vera concierge (for reasons obvious in the post above)

2) I can't add the vera concierge devices in google home (because it gets an error and pops back to my pre-existing devices list)

3) I understand that I am allowed to try this system (VC) for 30 days, but it keeps asking me for a license, and to pay $6.95, and to give a donation, but I haven't got it working again.  Do I need to pay the $6.95 to get it to work? (it's hard to plunk down 6 bucks when the big red sign at the top of the screen seems to say " google doesn't let this work anymore " ), but if I could get some functionality I might do it. 

Any thoughts as to what is the problem for me?

Running the local server on a raspberry pi, connectivity checks out, it sees my vera, it sees all my google homes (all 19 of them.. .when you include groups and chromecasts). 

What am i missing?

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Master Member
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 01:15:51 pm »
You do not need a license yet ... there is no test for the license in the code at this time.

Offline cw-kid

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2018, 08:22:43 am »
Hi

Any news on this from Google yet ?

Seems to be taking them a long time to fix this at their end !

Thanks.

Offline sivaprasath

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2018, 04:25:32 pm »
Hi Richard,

Can you please update on the progress with Google.  I still cannot talk to VC via my Google home.  Thanks.

Offline redlow

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 11:41:23 am »
I noticed the Veraconcierge.com site has been suspended.  Hopefully, all is ok on that front.  I also reinstalled the java software and my malware app (Immunet) didn't like it.  I assume it is ok, and whitelisted it, but perhaps you want to get it ok'd somehow.

David

Offline gniknalu

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2018, 07:23:30 pm »
I noticed the Veraconcierge.com site has been suspended.
?? Works for me.   8)

Just reinstalled mine via the site.