Author Topic: PLUGIN: Intesis WMP Gateway  (Read 514 times)

Offline rigpapa

PLUGIN: Intesis WMP Gateway
« on: February 04, 2018, 01:43:57 pm »
The Intesis WMP Gateway provides a thermostat UI for Intesis WMP Gateway products. These gateways facilitate air conditioning unit integration and provide Wi-Fi-based (and now Vera-based) control of a wide range of air conditioning products from LG, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Mistubishi, and others.

Supported gateway devices: IS-IR-WMP-1, ME-AC-WMP-1, DK-AC-WMP-1, DK-RC-WMP-1, MH-AC-WMP-1, MH-RC-WMP-1, TO-RC-WMP-1, PA-AC-WMP-1, PA-RC2-WMP-1, LG-RC-WMP-1, FJ-RC-WMP-1.

Installation for the product is (well, will be) as usual, through the Vera Apps interface. Version 1.0 supports ALTUI. It has not yet been tested on openLuup as of this writing.

Documentation for the plugin can currently be found in its GitHub repository.

The plugin supports ImperiHome locally via their ISS API. To make plugin devices available in ImperiHome, use the My Objects menu to add a new ImperiHome Standard System object, and provide the following local URL: http://your-vera-IP/port_3480/data_request?id=lr_IntesisWMPGateway&action=ISS

UPDATE HISTORY
2018-02-26: Version 2.0 is now available in the plugin marketplace. This version adds retrieval and storage of ERRCODE and ERRSTATE for wire-integrated gateway devices, and also support of network discovery via UDP broadcast, MAC search, or IP search. This should help users more quickly find their Intesis gateways with a minimum of network knowledge. As discovery is a significant upgrade to the prior release, a major version number change seems warranted. Existing version 1 devices should upgrade to version 2 automatically, but they will left disabled--they are not automatically deleted, and should be deleted by the user after confirming successful upgrade/reconfiguration. If the upgrade does not occur, delete all IntesisWMPGateway plugin devices and re-install the plugin.

2018-02-04: Version 1.0
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:22:35 am by rigpapa »
Author of Rachio, Deus Ex Machina II, Intesis WMP Gateway, SiteSensor, DelayLight, Auto Virtual Thermostat and VirtualSensor plugins. Vera Plus w/100+ Z-wave devices. Vera3 sandbox.

Offline Vera Plus user

Re: PLUGIN: Intesis WMP Gateway
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 02:54:42 am »
Is this plugin just for the Intesis who communicate with the system with infrared. I have a device who is connected to my Panasonic heater with a cable but I talk with the Intesis device over WiFi. When I try to connet from my Vera I get this alarm when I write the IP in under the advance part.
Intesis WMP Interface[55] : Failed to open IO Port

Offline rigpapa

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 11:37:38 am »
This works for both the infrared and connected gateway devices that have "WMP" in the product name. Those are also listed here: https://www.intesisbox.com/en/wifi/gateways/
Author of Rachio, Deus Ex Machina II, Intesis WMP Gateway, SiteSensor, DelayLight, Auto Virtual Thermostat and VirtualSensor plugins. Vera Plus w/100+ Z-wave devices. Vera3 sandbox.

Offline Vera Plus user

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 03:19:36 pm »
Thank you, I have one of those.
Do you have any idea what can be wrong? Is it something more than IP to set?

Offline rigpapa

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 04:07:52 pm »
Since Vera opens the IP address configured in that version of the plugin, we'd need to get your logs to see what, if anything, was logged.

An easy way to do that is to use this URL: http://your-vera-IP/cgi-bin/cmh/log.sh?Device=LuaUPnP

You can paste the output in a PM or email to me (both available on my profile)

Offline Vera Plus user

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 04:15:38 pm »
OK thanks, I will fix it when I go to my cottage this week.

Offline rigpapa

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 06:50:19 pm »
I've got an update to the plugin that implements device discovery. That will go into Vera's approval queue tomorrow, and should be available Monday.

Offline Lespins

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 05:11:23 am »
Hello from France,
My config:
Vera3, version soft 1.7.1017
Intesishome: IS-IR-WIFI-1
I just install the plugin version 2.1, give IP of my first intesisdevice (192.168.1.120), wait: ok, a second instance of plugin has been created, "com fail"....
I ping the ip: ok
try some commands... nothing.
Test with intesis software: ok.

Now, i destroy all the instance of the apps and restart the process from scratch....
Same problem.

If you can help me?
I join the vera log as attachement.
Best regards

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:09:27 pm by Lespins »

Offline rigpapa

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 11:27:08 am »
This plugin doesn't support IS-IR-WIFI-1. Intesis makes a large number of products with similar model numbers; the models supported are in the head post of this thread.

Offline Lespins

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 09:00:08 am »
Ok, thank's a lot for the reply.
As the plugin can't open the ip adress, I thought it was an accessright problem...
Will you support this kind of gateway in the future?
Best- regards

Offline rigpapa

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 10:18:56 am »
I have asked Intesis for the API specs for their cloud so that I could build a similar plugin for those devices, but so far they're resisting a bit. Their business objectives seem to be moving people to this new product, and they don't want to cannibalize that market early in the launch, which I understand. I've discussed with them that this isn't a perfect consumer-friendly approach for existing customers, and that consumers have a reasonable expectation that Internet-connected HA devices should be integration-capable. Much to their credit, I think they are taking my comments seriously. So, stay tuned; if the situation changes, I will certainly make an announcement (if allowed).