Author Topic: Schlage IP cameras finally work with Vera  (Read 76183 times)

Offline shady

• Beta Testers
  • This monkey knows his Window Coverings!
Re: Schlage IP cameras finally work with Vera
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2015, 12:36:22 pm »
Here are the files via a Dropbox link, a .pdf of the original SlickDeals post, and Instructions:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5d15rh0zby34anu/AACdwquBMbuArCvC46nVJUaZa?dl=0

Merry New Year!

Edit:  default user/password for camera: 

user: administrator
pass: [blank]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:00:39 pm by shady »
Vera3 1.5.346, Schlage (3)DB (2)Lever, Kwikset (1)Lever, RCS TZ43 Thermo, (2) Vizia RZI06-1LX 600W Dimmers, (17) Monster (Leviton) Dimmers (6) Monster (Leviton) IWC Scene Controllers (1) Etherrain-8, (3) HSM 100's (1)GE 3-Way set

Offline wilsonworx

« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2015, 09:18:12 pm »
I had the Schlage cameras working on a Vera 2. It died about a year ago and I'm just now getting around to replacing it with a Vera Lite running UI7. I've gotten everything to work (including Panasonic IP cams) except these. I've also changed my Internet provide since. any suggestions on what I've forgotten to do? In UI7, a generic camera is looking only for a URL not the IP. That doesn't seem to make sense. Anyone else made similar transition successfully>

Offline marita2008

« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2015, 01:55:13 pm »
HI I just saw your post.
Please help
I added link you posted via dropbox.
But I dont know what to do from there

Offline aliencds

« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2015, 12:22:18 am »
i have one of these i flashed and got working with the vera but i just ordered the foscam. if anyone wants the camera let me know via PM.

Offline SpaceCowboy

« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2017, 09:36:32 pm »
I hate raising a thread from the dead, but I must.  I finally decided to do something with the Schlage IP cam that was installed by my home builder (connected via Nexia) which I've long since switched to SmartThings.  I've followed all of the instructions in the prior replies like create a vm using Oracle VirtualBox, installing Windows XP 32-bit SP3, getting my hands on the NorthQ firmware and the Upgrade Utility, knowing the IP address of the camera.  I'm able to get the camera in IP detect mode by pressing in and the reset switch and cycleing the power.  Once this is done, the power light continuously flashes as it should.  However, when I start up the Upgrade Utility, it never lists any devices at all.  I'm hoping someone is still around to help me figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

Offline SpaceCowboy

« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2018, 03:32:35 pm »
Can anyone help?